State House District 67 - Rachel Roberts
Democratic candidate for both the Special Election on February 25 and the General Election on November 3. With first things first, Rachel needs your contributions and your physical help to win the Special and, with that, the opportunity to serve in Frankfort through 2020. Sign up to help Rachel.
Who is in House District 67?
- Dayton, Bellevue & Newport – all voters
- Highland Heights – voters in precincts A, B, D & E
- Johns Hill, Wilder, Silver Grove, & Melbourne precincts – all voters
- Southgate – voters in precincts A, B & D
State House District 68 - Nancy Bardgett
Nancy trades her activist/organizer/educator hat for “candidate” with her entry in this race. The incumbent has held the seat since 1999, waaay too long. The Republican stranglehold on our county is weakening; the time for Nancy and D-68 is “now.” Follow her developing campaign here on Facebook, and stay tuned for campaign kick-off news.
State House District 64 - Larry "Santa" Varney
Larry of Cold Spring will try to unseat the incumbent Republican in this district, comprised mostly of Kenton County precincts, plus Claryville and Cold Spring D in Campbell County. Learn more about Larry.
Who is in House District 68?
- Fort Thomas and Alexandria – all voters
- Cold Spring, most voters; Highland Heights and Southgate – some voters
- California, Camp Springs, Grants Lick, Mentor, Ross and Sun Valley – all voters
Check your precinct and voting location here:
U.S. House of Representatives District 4
Alexandra Owensby of Fort Thomas declared her candidacy early and is working hard to earn support. Contribute and sign up to help her here: https://tinyurl.com/rgkrv7e. Alexandra will face Shannon Fabert of Union in the May 19 primary. Learn more about Shannon here: https://fabert2020.org/