Join the Campbell County movement!
Help us rebuild and grow the Democratic Party from the ground up! Everyone can make a difference –
together we can create the change we seek.
The long-awaited November 3 General Election comes at last. Let’s make it count by electing our Democratic candidates up and down the ballot. Make sure you are registered, that you have proof of identification, and make your plan to vote NOW.
- Register before 4pm on October 5 if you are new to Kentucky or haven’t before voted.
- Check to make sure your voter record is accurate.
- Change your address or party affiliation.
What are the new voter ID requirements for this election?
- To vote in person, early “absentee” or on November 3, you will need a government- or college-issued identification card with photo. Don’t have one? You may sign an affirmation of identification and show an alternate form of identification, e.g. Social Security or EBT card. If the poll worker knows and will vouch for you, you’re good to go.
- To vote “absentee” by mail-in ballot, you must include a copy of your proof of identification with your absentee ballot request.
It is possible that an agreement to expand opportunities for “absentee” mail-in and in-person voting will be reached. It is likely that the traditional locations for Election Day voting will change. But, don’t let confusion or indecision discourage or dissuade you from voting. This election is the pivotal turning point for getting America back on track. Let’s vote, Campbell County!
Resources for updated information as details are released:
Become a Precinct or Neighborhood Leader
Support our Candidates and Local Activities
Meet your Candidates
Get to know who’s running.